Answered By: Library Help team
    Views: 63

Yes, retired members of staff can also apply to obtain a borrower’s card. To apply, contact the Arts Librarian who will arrange for a card to be sent to you.

Related Topics

Further help

The Library Help site can provide help & information relating to Library services.
For help beyond Library services: